This is a good place for a thread of what things from 2020 will continue, and which will change.
Things from 2020 that will Continue:1. On-line Registration and Checkin. We will continue to send an e-mail on the Sunday prior to your stay with instructions, including a link to register your group.
2. Moving about the resort. Last year worked very well with the primary swim beach moved away from the cabins. The shoreline east of the boat launch will continue to be the primary group beach area. You may also use the beach in front of your cabin, but we ask that you NOT hang out in front of Cabins 3 - 7 unless you are staying there. Please be mindful that the lodge doesn't have their own beach area and so this area should be shared respectfully.
3. Online Checkout. As with the on-line registration and checkin, we will be sending a final invoice to everyone on Friday afternoon that can be paid on-line. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, we can also do that. Please just let us know as we interact throughout the week.
4. Limited Store Hours. We are always available. While the store will be open with limited hours, our preference is that you ask for things like bait, light groceries, ice, and clothing through the chat bot and we will come open the store or handle the need in real time. We are more than happy to deliver your bait and ice to your cabin.
Things from 2021 that will Change:
* Pillows, Blankets, and Comforters. Beds will be made with sheets and comforters. Blankets will be made available upon request. If the on-line registration (mentioned above) is completed on the day prior to your arrival, pillows will be stocked in the cabin. Otherwise, please contact us after your arrival.
* Amenities, such as water bouncer, paddle boards, kayaks, etc. will be available. Paddles and boards/kayaks are left out. Please keep them organized and away from the slide and water bouncer.
* The playing field has expanded. The RV's have been moved to make more room for the cabin guests.
This is the list we can think of. We will update this post or thread as more things are discovered.